- Chicken: 8 (8-ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
Preheat grill to medium-hot using both burners.
To prepare chicken, loosen skin from breasts by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and meat. Combine salt and next 4 ingredients (salt through chile powder); rub under loosened skin.
Turn left burner off (leave right burner on). Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Place chicken on grill rack over right burner; grill 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Move chicken to grill rack over left burner. Cover and cook 35 minutes or until done, turning once. Remove chicken from grill; discard skin.
To prepare sauce, combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Serve with chicken.
- CALORIES 252 (25% from fat)
- FAT 6.9g (sat 1.3g, mono 1.4g, poly 3.4g)
- PROTEIN 34.4g
- CARBOHYDRATE 10.9g
- FIBER 0.6g
- CHOLESTEROL 91mg
- IRON 1.5mg
- SODIUM 536mg
- CALCIUM 26mg
(As seen on Health.com)