Dr. David Whiteman of Southern Plastic Surgery offers Grammy makeover surgery at his Duluth, Ga practice to patients who wish to restore their pre-grandmother appearance with facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement and body contouring.
Dr. Whiteman’s Grammy makeover is similar to the Mommy makeover, only this combination procedure includes more anti-aging options within this a-la-carte procedure. Grammy makeover focuses on face, breast and body procedures, custom-tailored into one comprehensive surgical plan for our more mature patients.
The Grammy makeover possibilities are endless but collectively can address a multitude of concerns:
- Create a well-rested look with eyelid surgery
- Reduce sagging skin and wrinkles with a neck lift or facelift
- Enhancing the breasts with breast augmentation or a breast lift
- Remove the extra skin and create a more toned appearance with an arm lift
- Create a sculpted midsection, free of a stomach pooch or weakened abdominal muscles, with a liposuction and tummy tuck combo
- Revitalize the hands with nonsurgical Radiesse® for hand rejuvenation
The unique part about the Grammy makeover is that it’s 100% customizable; for you and only you. Because each Grammy’s body ages differently after pregnancy and childbirth, there isn’t a pre-determined package to limit the type of plastic surgery results you want, therefore a successful Grammy makeover surgical plan can only be made following a thorough consultation.
To schedule a consultation, contact Dr. Whiteman’s office.
Have Questions ? – Contact Us
The information presented on Southern Plastic Surgery's website is only for informational purposes and is not medical advice. Therefore, Southern Plastic Surgery is not liable for any errors or omissions in this information; nor are they liable for any damages from its use. For complete plastic and reconstructive surgery information or medically related question, it is important to seek personalized care from a board certified plastic surgeon. Treatment results may vary from person to person.