- 2 table spoons red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ to 2 teaspoons of hot red pepper sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 firm avocado cubed
- 1 (15 oz) can black eyed peas or black beans rinsed/drained
- 1 can corn (rinsed/drained)
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2/3 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ lb roma tomatoes, chopped.
In large bowl, combine vinegar, hot sauce, oil, garlic & pepper. Stir to mix well. Add avocado. Rinse and drain peas/beans & corn. Stir into mixture along with green onion, cilantro & tomatoes. Mix well. Salt & pepper to taste.