As a double board-certified Atlanta cosmetic surgeon, I like to stay abreast on not only the latest advancements in reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery, but also non-invasive anti-aging treatments. As American writer Betty Friedan once said, “Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” Unless someone has been sitting on a magical elixir of endless youth, physical signs of aging are inevitable and we are physically reminded of this with each passing year. For some, fine lines and wrinkles signify years filled with laughter. For others they can be reminders that the damage we do to our skin when we are younger (like spending lots of time in the sun without proper protection) play a large part in how our skin can unfavorably mature. Recently there has been an anti-aging treatment that I think many of you will be excited to try: Restylane® Silk. Below are some of the key benefits that may make these skincare treatments desirable for many cosmetic injectable fans.
Plump up the volume with Restylane® Silk:
- The ONLY FDA-approved facial filler for augmenting the lips
- A “lighter” version of the original Restylane® facial filler so the results are subtle and patients can avoid “duck lips”
- The granular substance is much smaller than other fillers on the market so Restylane® Silk is able to get deeper within the delicate fine lines around the mouth
- Is safe for patients 21 and older
- Results can last 6-12 months
To welcome Restylane® Silk to our family of cosmetic facial procedures, we invite you to take advantage of special introductory pricing on treatments now through April 30th, 2015. Be sure to check out the flyer for details but you can always give us a call at the Southern Plastic Surgery office at 770-622-9100 with any questions you may have or to book your appointment. For the most up-to-date plastic surgery news and specials be sure to connect with me, Dr. David Whiteman, on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.